At Robert & Robert, PLLC, we understand the needs of the business world. The firm’s commercial litigation practice encompasses a broad array of business disputes.
Robert & Robert, PLLC’s commercial litigation practice handles matters including:
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Breach of contract and warranty claims
- Business torts (i.e., fraud, negligent representation, interference with contract and prospective advantage, healthcare-related disputes, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, business defamation and disparagements)
- Enforcement of non-compete agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Construction disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Insurance coverage and defense of non-covered claims
- Trustee responsibility and liability
Robert & Robert, PLLC’s long list of satisfied clients in Long Island and the New York metropolitan area spans industries including law firms, medical practices, accounting firms, securities and financial services companies, construction companies, retailers, wholesalers, suppliers, real estate builders and developers.
Robert & Robert, PLLC’s commercial litigation attorneys understand the sensitive nature of their clients’ issues and have the utmost respect for privacy. The firm routinely litigates high-profile matters in Long Island and the New York metropolitan area while keeping the details of its representation out of the media.
While litigation may not always be the answer and in certain cases it makes more sense to settle than to litigate, it takes knowledgeable litigators to identify where that line is. Whether it's litigation avoidance, mediation, or litigation, Robert & Robert, PLLC handles all matters with the same level of preparation and focus.
The law firm of Robert & Robert, PLLC employs highly experienced litigators who fully understand the needs and expectations of businesses in Long Island and the New York metropolitan area.
The firm’s track record and reputation in the legal community speaks for itself.